Minutes of Dec. 14 WCC meeting at town office
Present: MJ MacGowan, Chair, Betsy Janeway, Susan Roman, Nancy Van Loan, and Alternate Nancy Clark
1. Meeting opened at 7:40 P.M.~ B. Janeway was appointed secretary.
2. Minutes of November meeting were approved.
3. There was no correspondence.
4. Highlights from the year were: the protection of Trumbull Pond and conclusion of the four Courser Family projects through Ausbon Sargent Land Preservation Trust.~ A bird walk was held, and a canoe and kayak field trip to Walker Pond. The rip-rap on Pillsbury Lake was removed at last.
5.~ A housekeeping day was planned to tidy up files in the office at town hall. Everyone will help if the date suits them.
6. Planning in January: Carol Foss will be present at our next meeting (or in Feb) to discuss planning..
7.~ Easement Monitoring: Janeway and Clark have been walking easements, but lack the forms to fill out.~~ Ms MacGowan will get the forms and give them to Clark and Janeway. In the future it would be better to monitor easements during a weekend so that everyone can attend and learn the boundaries of the easements.
8. There was no new Business, and the Commission relaxed with delicious cookies and sweets and egg nog.
9.~ Meeting adjourned 9 PM?
Minutes Respectfully Submitted,~~